'My Cloch' Sign in
We are pleased to announce that our On-line Housing Service – My Cloch (my.clochhousing.org.uk) – is live and is one of the best ways to access our services.
All our main services such as rent payment, repairs reporting and applying for housing are available on-line 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.
If you have not already registered, you can register your details at My Cloch (my.clochhousing.org.uk). Registration is simple and free; you will need your account number to register – it should be on letters/statements we have sent you, if you cant find it please contact the office. Once registered, you can log in and:
- Pay your rent or any other charges
- Look at your rent account and the payments you have made recently
- View and print out your rent account statement
- Make changes to your contact details and household
- Report a repair
- View all the repairs that you have reported over the last 12 months
- Join our Paper Free Service to receive documents by e-mail
- Request to change your rent payments to Direct Debit
- Make changes to your tenancy
- Participate in on-line surveys and consultations
My Cloch (my.clochhousing.org.uk) is updated every day and we are always working on new services to make our service even better, so make sure you log on regularly!
We aim to offer all our other services on-line too, so if you find you can’t do something on our website that you would like to – let us know!
If you have any issues logging on please contact us on 01475 783637 or email email@example.com