Give a Compliment

We love to hear about the good experiences that our customers have and would encourage you to let us know when this happens. It's great feedback as it helps us to see what services are doing well. We record these so that our staff and Board can see that the service we provide is welcomed and that we are going in the right direction. You can contact us with any comments you have using the below form. 

Are you a Cloch Tenant (Required)

Note: Please report all emergency repairs by contacting our office on 01475 783 637.

Make a Complaint

We do attempt to deliver a good service to our customers but accept that sometimes things go wrong. Our complaints handling procedure aims to deal with customers’ concerns when they arise. You can make a complaint by:

If your complaint can't be resolved straight away or within 5 working days, this is classed as a Stage 1 complaint. If it is more serious, we will acknowledge your complaint within 3 working days and endeavour to resolve it within 20 working days. See our Complaints Leaflet for all the details.

Report a significant performance failure

The Scottish Housing Regulator (SHR) can consider issues raised with them about ‘significant performance failures’.

A significant performance failure is defined by the SHR as something that a landlord does or fails to do that puts the interests of its tenants at risk, and which the landlord has not resolved. This is something that is a systematic problem that does, or could, affect all of a landlord’s tenants. You can ask us for more information about significant performance failures. If you wish to contact the SHR, call 0141 242 5642.

Take a complaint further

Factored Owners

If you are an owner and are not satisfied with the response Cloch gives you to a complaint and have followed our Complaints Handling Procedure, then you are able to take your complaint to the First Tier Tribunal for Scotland – contact details are shown below:-

Housing and Property Chamber

First-tier Tribunal for Scotland

Glasgow Tribunals Centre

20 York Street


G2 8GT

Tel: 0141 302 5900

Website Address:

Home Support & Warden Service (Elliot Court)

If your complaint is about the Association’s Housing Support Service this can be referred to the Care Inspectorate if you remain dissatisfied after going through the Complaints Handling Procedure

Unsatisfied with the response from Cloch Housing?

If you are unsatisfied with the response from Cloch and have followed our Complaints Handling Procedure, please use the below details to take your complaint further.

Scottish Public Services Ombudsman

If you a tenant and are not satisfied with the response Cloch gives you to a complaint and have followed our Complaints Handling Procedure, you can complain to the Scottish Public Service Ombudsman.

By Post: SPSO Freepost

Freephone advice line: 0800 377 7330

In Person:
Scottish Public Services Ombudsman
Bridgeside House
99 McDonald Road

Online contact